The Ultimate & Complete Checkout By Amazon Solution for Magento.
IXCBA™ is a module that not only integrates Checkout by Amazon into magento, but it is a comprehensive Checkout By Amazon solution with a full set of built-in features that supports order processing throughout the complete order cycle from when it is placed until its fulfilled and closed. IXCBA™facilitates an easy and clear order placement process for customers through its customizable and one-hundred percent "inline" interface that enables customers to select their shipping address and payment information right on your site. As for the admin side, IXCBA™seamlessly integrates magento order management actions with Amazon seller central through Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) and Instant Order Processing Notification (IOPN). This helps sellers using magento platform to carry out order processing and management actions such as invoicing, order cancellation, order adjustments, shipping/fulfillment, refunding, etc. for both magento and Amazon seller central simultaneously. This complete IXCBA™ integration with Amazon Seller Central enables higher levels of selling automation, which helps sellers grow their business. By using IXCBA, Magento sellers can increase selling efficiency, reduce labor requirements, and improve response time to customers.
IXCBA™ is designed in such a way to avoid conflict between Checkout By Amazon and Magento order sequences; therefore keeping orders in-sync between the two systems.
• Automatically acknowledges order to Amazon seller central.
• Automatically syncs magento order processing actions such as cancel, refunds, adjustments, shipment etc with Amazon seller central. If any of these actions fail, IXCBA indicates this in order comments and also emails you with failure message and what action to take to resolve the issue.
• Triggers necessary notifications to customers when order status is updated automatically in magento.
Here are some of the many significant benefits associated with integrating IXCBA™ into your magento:
Benefits & Features of IXCBA™
1. Comprehensive Services: Amazon Payments offers comprehensive payment services to meet your unique business needs. Checkout by Amazon provides checkout, payment processing, and order management capabilities for sellers of physical goods.
2. Business Growth: Amazon Payments services can help grow your business by making it easy for valuable Amazon customers to pay on your site. There are over 170 million active Amazon accounts across the world (Amazon Q1 Earnings Call 2012). Gain new customers and increase conversion on your site by providing a checkout option Amazon shoppers know and trust. Offer IXCBA™ as a checkout option to gain new, valuable customers.
3. Trust & Convenience: Amazon Payments services provider your customers with a convenient and trusted way to pay on your site. Customers can feel confident shopping on your site, knowing their payment information is secure and that their purchases are protected by the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee, the same buyer protection plan available on Amazon. Millions of customers around the world trust the Amazon brand. Giving them the option of an Amazon payment method can make them more likely to buy from you.
4. Cost savings: Amazon Payments services can help your business lower the total cost of accepting payments with sophisticated fraud protection technology and competitive transaction-based pricing. With transaction-based pricing, you only pay when a customer buys. There are no start-up costs, hidden fees, or monthly charges.
5. Fast & Complete (3-in-1) Checkout, Payment, Order Management Synchronization Solution: IXCBA™ supports checkout processes such as checkout as Guest, Customer Login, Customer Registration, coupon/discount processing, gifting, terms & conditions; payment processes such as tax, shipping methods, order review, order creation; and order management synchronization processes such as order acknowledgement, automatic order invoicing, order cancellation, order shipment, and order adjustments.
7. Integrated Google Analytics eCommerce Tracking: IXCBA™ supports checkout processes such as checkout as Guest, Customer Login, Customer Registration, coupon/discount processing, gifting, terms & conditions; payment processes such as tax, shipping methods, order review, order creation; and order management synchronization processes such as order acknowledgement, automatic order invoicing, order cancellation, order shipment, and order adjustments.
8. Secure Data Exchange: All the communication (data) between IXCBA™ and Amazon Payments server is secured primarily by means of signed carts. This means all carts are signed using the Amazon's cart signature method before they are sent to Amazon server and Amazon uses this algorithm to identify and authenticate all carts emanating from IXCBA™. Also, IXCBA™ identifies and authenticates all data coming from Amazon Payments server including Callbacks and Order Notifications before processing them. All these processes ensure and guarantees the integrity and security of all data being exchanged back and forth between your store and Amazon Payments servers.
9. Customizable User Interface: Last, but not least, IXCBA™ frontend interface can be easily customized to suit your website theme. This can be done using the simple CSS style and html color codes in the admin section of the module.